Friday, May 5, 2023

Welcome Little One Fabric Frame ft. Baby Shower Paperpack

  




Hello My Crafty Friends! Hope you all are doing great. This is Sabaa Hassan and I am super excited to debute my journey with an amazing team Papericious . Here I am welcoming you to the Papericious Blog.

As we all know that "Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of our life." Making the decision to have a baby is momentous and this phase is the most beautiful phase of our life. Then why not to secure this beauty in the most beautiful way.

Keeping the same thought in mind, here I am sharing the "Welcome Little One Fabric Frame" using recently launched  Baby Shower Paperpack and Papericious - Baby Shower - Motif Bundle - 2 sheets - A4


I have given the frame a house/hut shape, after all it is all about an addition in the family.


I have binded this beautiful frame using Suede Fabric, because I want to give the frame a soft feel while holding it in hand and rememberig that beautiful phase. I am absolutely amazed with the quality of Suede Fabric, it has great strechability, which is making it best to mold it in different shape with great finishing. You can see the top part of frame, how wonderfully the fabric has wrapped around the house shape and enhancing the entire look.


I have also decorated my frame with cordinating handmade flowers, die cutouts, Mini Embellishments - Crane & Mom to be - 6x12 Inch Laser Cut Theme Chipboard .



Do visit to Papericious and make sure you have  Baby Shower Paperpack and Papericious - Baby Shower - Motif Bundle - 2 sheets - A4 in your stash. This is something you just can't miss.


Now lets have a look of some more  pictures of the frame below

















Thank you for stopping by. Hope you liked my creation. See you soon. 
Till then keep creating and Happy Crafting!

Lots of Love,
Sabaa Hassan





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello World Mixed Media Cards ft. My Little Bestie Collection

    Hello my lovely friends! Hope you all are having a great time. This is Sabaa Hassan on the blog today, here I am sharing a gorgeous set ...