Friday, July 3, 2020

About Me


Hello Crafty Dearies!

I am Sabaa Hassan, welcoming you to my crafty world known as Heavenly Handmades 4u. Its a place to find the unique and exclusive products specially customized according to your desire.

Its really an honor for me that you stopped by to see my work. A warm welcome to all of you.


My Journey started back in 2018, when post delivery I had to quit my job. Though craft was always in my blood, but I never got time to nurture my this crafty baby.  

Well in 2018 when I started to work in this field, It really took me many months to understand the ongoing concepts in the craft industry ( as I was the self learner). Later on, the biggest problem was the cost. It was really a biggest challenge for me to buy the expensive craft tool and materials, because along with my passion I wanted to deliver the best quality products to my clients... After all it is all about the trust, which help us to drive any business.

So, putting my passion to work I decided to start by offering the customized exclusive jewelries and paper crafting like scrap booking, card making, home decor, explosion box, quilling, name plates and many more things. I started taking order for gifts in wedding, anniversary, birthday and corporate gifts.

As I do not have any god father to guide me in business field, it was quite difficult to understand everything... but gradually when I started putting my work on stalls, I actually got the understanding of ground market.

Obviously this is hand crafted products, so there is limitation of number of products I can handle at a time because I work single hand. But I am working restlessly day and night to fulfill my dream and hence bringing smile on someone's face through my work...

Soon will be coming up with Online/ Offline Craft Classes, something which I really want to do..


Till then tune in to this craft space, be safe, keep on crafting...

Love,

Sabaa Hassan
Founder Heavenly Handmades 4u




 





1 comment:

Hello World Mixed Media Cards ft. My Little Bestie Collection

    Hello my lovely friends! Hope you all are having a great time. This is Sabaa Hassan on the blog today, here I am sharing a gorgeous set ...