Thursday, July 2, 2020

Beautiful Altered Mixed Media Clock





Today, I have an altered mixed media clock project using gorgeous decoupage napkin, One step crackle medium, loads of handmade paper flowers, bundle of laces and tons of embellishments.




All these flowers actually gave my entire project an extreme level of beauty. The hardest part of making this project was choosing which flowers to use and where. I dismantled my vintage clock and took out each part of  it. Then I painted the entire clock (inside and outside) with golden acrylic paint and applied One Step Crackle Medium  and then gave top layer of white acrylic color. Hence, I got the crackle effect and got the golden color popped out from the cracks, I love this technique a lot. 

 




 

Then I prepared the background frame with decoupage napkin. I decided to cover the decoupage surface with glitter dust and decorated the corner with rhinestone chain. And at last before attaching the frame back to its place, I have decorated a corner with few tiny flowers, pollen and cute tiny butterfly. Again keeping in mind to give enough space for clock to run.



After putting the frame back I assembled the clock. And decorated the top two ringing bowl with rhinestone chain. And at last it was all magic of handful of flowers, pollen and laces. I have also added some fussy cut images to it.


 

 


 


I would also recommend to paint the back surface of your clock, so that it will give a finished look to your project.

                                        




Please let me know how did you like the creation in the comments section below. I had a blast making this altered mixed media clock and my mind is already buzzing with more and more ideas.

This is a great project for Mother’s Day, birthdays, anniversary, corporate gift or any occasion whenever you want to shower someone special with love.

You can WhatsApp me on 9953035273 for placing your order.


You can get more updates of all my upcoming projects here:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Heavenlyhandmades4u/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heavenlyhandmades4u/

Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/heavenlyhandmades4u/boards/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/handmades4u


Thank you all for stopping by! Wishing you joy and creativity!


Hugs,

Heavenly Handmades 4u




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello World Mixed Media Cards ft. My Little Bestie Collection

    Hello my lovely friends! Hope you all are having a great time. This is Sabaa Hassan on the blog today, here I am sharing a gorgeous set ...