Saturday, July 18, 2020

Loaded Envelope full of l❤️ve. ❤️❤️❤️


Hello my crafty friends!

Today I am here with this beautiful piece of art "Loaded Envelope". It was really fun making this tiny cute bunch of love...

I have used beautiful paperpack (Floral Symphony) from Dress My Craft . I really love the quality and finess of this paper...

I have used 6"*6" paper to make my envelope.

Here the decorative elements are from same Floral Symphony Paperpack Collection Kit. I have used foam double sided adhesive tape to stick my elements and to give my project a 3D look.

Now lets talk about the inside tags of the loaded envelope.


I have made two 2 2.5" by 4" tag for journaling. This paper designs were so beautiful, that I can directly use it as a tag. I have not done anything extra to beautify it.

Then, I have made one tag of 3" * 5" in size, added a roughly cut paper on the top again from Dress My Craft Dots and Strips paperpack. And added a butterfly with double sided foam tape.

Now coming to the two my all time favourite beautiful elements, a mini heart shaker and a rosette.

For Rosette, I have taken 2" long paper strip and started folding it into zigzag pattern...and at the last fixed two ends with hot glue ( a fastest option to fix your elements). Finally, decorated it with a tiny butterfly ( with double sided tape) sitting on a small circle..🦋🦋

And taaaa daaaa....
Here is beautiful Loaded Envelope is ready to bring smile on others face☺️☺️☺️

I hope you all will like it...😍😍

Do pour in your views, this really matters a lot.


Do follow me here to see more of my work...






Thank you for stopping by. Will catch you soon 😍...

Till the time be safe and happy crafting.

Hugs 🤗🤗
Heavenly Handmades 4u






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello World Mixed Media Cards ft. My Little Bestie Collection

    Hello my lovely friends! Hope you all are having a great time. This is Sabaa Hassan on the blog today, here I am sharing a gorgeous set ...