Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Shadow Box Making of 5" * 7" ( DIY | Step by Step process)

Hello my craft buddies!

Today I am here with a very easy method of Shadow Box Frame Making...

As we all know that shadow boxes are very expensive and also if we choose to use shadow box on our paper crafting projects (like scrapbook, cards, photo frames) it gets so difficult to use wooden shadow box because of its weight...

So here is a quick alternate for this, a paper shadow box.


I am sharing the link below to see the step by step procedure to make this quick and easy box by yourself, without investing much time and cost.


You can also find me hereπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
I hope you will find this tutorial useful.

Hugs
Heavenly Handmades 4u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello World Mixed Media Cards ft. My Little Bestie Collection

    Hello my lovely friends! Hope you all are having a great time. This is Sabaa Hassan on the blog today, here I am sharing a gorgeous set ...